We are sure your stay at the Stone House Rental in Branson, Missouri will be enjoyable and memorable. Read on for a little trivia and history .....
This home has been in our family for close to 60 years and we have decided that it was time to begin sharing this wonderful turn of the century home with other vacationers to Branson, Missouri.
A little history… this home was originally built in the late 1890’s and was officially completed with a move in date of January 2, 1900. Initially the house consisted of just the front porch, the dining and living room with the two bedrooms upstairs – all surrounding the fireplace, which was the only source of heat at that time. In 1932, the house was enlarged and renovated to include the new modern conveniences of indoor plumbing and electricity. Throughout the years it has also been updated by adding central air and heat, cable, telephone, a modern kitchen and first floor laundry facility.
The amenities for the home are included below. Also there will be a welcome basket with some snacks and some water and soda in the refrigerator for you. There will also be a nicely framed photo of the Ozark Mountain Stone House as our gift to you so you can remember your stay in Branson at the home. One more thing to consider... we decorate the home for most every holiday to help you feel at home to celebrate those holidays! If you should have any questions or desire more information regarding anything provided on this page or the website - please contact us at 417-239-0360!
- Air Conditioning
- Portable Fans
- Space Heaters
- Hair Dryers
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Covered Picnic Table
- Irons and Ironing Boards
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Wood Fireplace
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Horseshoe Pit
- 3 Queen Beds
- 1 Double Bed
- 2 fold-away cots
|Extra sheets, blankets and pillows on site
2 Baby Gates
| 2 Graco Pac n' Play Cribs with hammock hang for infants
- Cable/Satellite TV
- 6 Color TV's
- High Speed Internet via Cable
- Secure WiFi
- DVD Players
- VCR and DVD Library
No phone located at the home
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils
- Weigh Scale
- Ceramic Cooktop stove with Convection Oven
- 3 Coffee Makers
- 2 Toasters
- Hot Dog & Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- Ice Dispensor
- Cappucino Machine
- Tea Kettle
- Salad Spinner
- Baby High Chair
- Welcome Basket
- Catering Available by local restaurants!
- Great location for family reunions!
- Close to Branson for quick trips to shows, grocery
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Marshmellow/Weiner Roasting Sticks
- Horseshoe Pit with horseshoes
- Outdoor games like badmitten, croquet, ring toss
- Upstairs balcony/porch
- Large Yard
- Outdoor and Indoor Board Games
- Picnic table
- Lawn Chairs
- Fire Pit
- Hiking Trails
||Only 10 minutes from New Branson Airport!
45 Minutes from Springfield, MO Airport!
|Mountain Views from every direction in the home
See the Branson Strip lights at night!
|Huge Yard and Great Hiking Trails are all sprayed for insects!
- Pet Friendly: Please try to limit indoor animals to 30 lbs. Pet fees apply.
- Dog House and Tie-up area for larger outdoor dogs
- 2 Baby Gates for pet containment
- Smoking Not Allowed Inside the home
- Smoking areas are provided outside
- Smoking is permitted on porches and other areas.
|Adults and Children... Please Note: This home is furnished with beautiful antiques. Please use caution and care around these items.
Maximum Capacity - 8
Add'l people $25/each
|Activities (on site and nearby)
- Theme Park (Amusement Park)
- Airport 10 minutes
- Airport 45 minutes
- Zoo/Wildlife Park
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Rock Climbing
- Marina with water sport rentals
- Hay Rides
- Zip Lines!
- Thrift Shops
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Cinemas/Movie Theaters
- Live Theatre
- Miniature golf
- Horseback Riding